COVID-19 – our commitment to your safety
We are delighted to welcome you to Amano to enjoy great food and drink in our new popup, and a comfortable stay in our boutique guest rooms. To ensure the safety of our guests and our team, we are following all government guidelines and are keeping an eye on changing regulations.
We have implemented the following measures:
ON ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- When entering and leaving Amano you will find hand sanitiser and we ask that you use this to help limit the spread of germs.
- By the entrance you will find a QR code to scan as part of the NHS Test and Trace scheme. This is to help the government trace all guests who may have been present in the case of a suspected outbreak. If you cannot scan a QR code, or if you do not have the NHS Test and Trace app, a member of our team will take your details. These will be kept on file for 21 days before being deleted.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 including a high temperature, a loss of taste and smell, or a persistent dry cough, please do not enter the premises.
- Please wear a face covering when entering and moving about the building.
THE DINING AREA
- The layout of the dining room has been adjusted to ensure a minimum of 1 metre between tables and to allow adequate social distancing.
- We offer table service only, with a maximum of 6 guests per table.
- We use single use menus and dispose of these safely after use.
- We sanitise each table between visits with chemicals that are appropriate for coronavirus.
- Contactless payment is encouraged.
- We wear face coverings, and request that you do too when moving about the building, removing these only when seated at your table.
- The kitchen will close at 8:30pm, with last drink orders at 9:30pm to ensure a 10pm departure.
- Room keys are sanitised between each stay with chemicals that are appropriate for coronavirus.
- Rooms are aired, cleaned and sanitised thoroughly between each stay and remain securely sealed between stays.
- For guests staying multiple nights the rooms will continue to be serviced, however the beds will not be made or bath linen tidied.
- For the protection of guests and staff we kindly request the wearing of face masks in the communal corridor and stairwell.
- We use single guest information and minibar price lists and dispose of these safely after use.
- Enhanced cleaning takes place with Covid-19 suitable chemicals.
- Our team wash their hands regularly with hot water, soap and hand sanitisers.
- Our employees follow safe Covid-10 procedures.
- If a team member, or anyone in their household, has symptoms including a dry cough, high temperature or a loss of taste and smell, or is following Public Health England self-isolation guidelines, they will not come to work.